Rubber Stair Treads with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber
Made With Kevlar® Fiber Which Is 5x Tougher Than Steel*.
Extraordinary Flooring™ for Extraordinary Spaces
Nothing takes a beating like your stairs, and few things cause injuries like worn tread. That’s why we engineer DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber into our stair treads. Nose damage is the number one cause of injuries, so preventing nose damage reduces the risk of accidents. Kevlar® fibers are so tightly spun they absorb and dissipate the energy of whatever comes at them. They won’t melt, puncture or tear. Our stair treads protect more than your stairs. They protect your people.
Ideal for Spaces: schools, retail, parking garages, or wherever stairs get heavy foot traffic
Stair Treads are Red List Chemical Free and GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- Free of Red List chemicals, PVC, phthalates and halogens.
- Made in the U.S.A. and meets GREENGUARD Gold, FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
- Rubber Treads with Kevlar fully conform with ASTM F2169, Type TS and provide unrivaled durability and reliability backed by our industry-leading 25-year warranty.
- Available in 8 Profiles: Textured, Raised Circular Vantage, Raised Square, Low Profile Raised Circular, Abrasive Strip, Smooth, Diamond and Hammered design profiles. Note: Custom lengths can be ordered in 6” increments up to 9 ft. (2.73m) in Textured, Hammered, Vantage, Square and Diamond designs.
- Safety abrasive strips or rubber inserts and custom strips also can be added for extra traction or to aid the visually impaired. Available with self-illuminating photo-luminescent abrasive glow strips for added safety in darkened conditions.
- Solid, Symmetry and ReNew* color palettes available at a Single Price Point within selected palette.
* ReNew palette available only in three profiles: Smooth, Hammered and Textured.
|AW-510 Acrylic Wet Set Adhesive||PS-525 Modified Pressure Sensitive Adhesive||EW-710 Epoxy Modified Urethane Adhesive|
|U-705 Urethane Wet-Set Adhesive||TP-620 Pressure Sensitive Tape Adhesive||C-631 Water-Based Contact Adhesive|
|EN-610 Epoxy Nose Filler|
Roppe has engineered the world’s first rubber stair treads with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber because your stairs are being put to the test every single day. From normal wear and tear to downright abuse, Roppe Rubber Stair Treads with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber will resist damage that detracts from the appearance and safety of your stairs – not just for a few years. For decades. Rubber Treads with Kevlar® are free of Red List chemicals, PVC, phthalates and halogens. They are made in the U.S.A. and meet FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria. Rubber Treads with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber fully conform with ASTM F2169, Type TS and provide unrivaled durability and reliability backed by our industry-leading 25-year warranty.
Roppe Rubber Stair Tread with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber Technical Data
Roppe Rubber Stair Tread with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber Submittal Documents
Roppe Rubber Stair Tread with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber ReNew Color Palette Submittal Documents
Rubber Tread with Kevlar® Profiles
* Abrasive strips, ribbed or smooth rubber inserts can be added to rubber treads #30/31, #60/61, #92, #93, #94, #95, #96, #97, #98 and #99
Rubber Tread with Kevlar® Colors
Kevlar® is an innovative, lightweight material used in military vehicles, suspension bridges, ballistic body armor – and for the first time ever, rubber stair treads.
After 4,000 cycles of simulated foot traffic, see how Roppe Rubber Stair Treads with Kevlar® compared to standard rubber treads.
Rubber Treads with Kevlar® For The Visually Impaired
Designed to improve safety for the visually impaired, Roppe Rubber Treads with Kevlar® are available with grit strips and in contrasting colors.
Rubber inserts provide a tactile surface that’s durable and easy to clean. The low-profile ribbed surface, or smooth option, are available in 2″ strips and offered in colors that coordinate with many of our other product lines.
* Rubber inserts can be added to rubber treads #30/31, #60/61, #80/81, #92, #93, #94, #95, #96, #97, #98 and #99.
Rubber Risers, Stringers and Landing Mats/Tiles
Coordinating rubber risers, stringers and landing mats/tiles do not feature the addition of Kevlar® since the standard formulation shares a life-cycle of approximately 40-years. There is no need to have a tile formula that is more durable.
Ridiculous Strength and Durability
Ridiculous durability is a serious need. Everyday wear and tear on stairs create unattractive and unsafe damage. You need something that’s ridiculously tough, so Roppe Rubber Stair Treads with Kevlar® are Made in the U.S.A. featuring a 25-year warranty to help you create a design that looks beautiful for decades.